At this time, I would like to give a huge shout out to none other than my husband, my father-in-law, and my dad. My dad has been helping a ton on the weekends, and Matt and his dad are at the house literally everyday after work and on the weekends! I get exhausted just watching them, but I am so thankful for hard workers... otherwise, little baby Unglesby would come home to construction. And another little thank you to my sweet, sweet husband who worked his job, worked at the house, then would come home and get supper together and pick up the apartment here and there, while I cried my hormonal eyes out from school and finals stress. He is such a trooper!
Finally, here are a few updates. We have kiltzed baseboards, doors, walls, etc. Matt and Mr. Tommy have sheetrocked like you've never seen before (who knew it could take so long?). We've painted ceilings, textured walls, and finally started painting the walls and I am loving the color! Good thing I do because we've got gallons of it. The cabinets are all installed and the cabinet doors have been ordered! Yippee! The bathroom is completed gutted, gutless, without guts.... empty. I'm pretty sure next on the list is central air & heat which should be happening this weekend. We've picked out our floors except for the in the kitchen. We are thinking brick pavers but that isn't final. We also need to pick out countertops and backsplash which will be lots of fun for me. It's all so exciting, especially now that I have no schoolwork to think about!
Hope you all (that is if I have multiple people who read this) are having a great holiday!

I can't believe how close it is til you guys move in!!!!! Everything is lookin so great.
ReplyDeleteGood luck and congrats!
ReplyDelete